At Odyssey, we recognise the significant contribution that an instrument makes to the willingness of a student to persevere, practice, pursue the process of learning to control and master the instrument, enjoy making music and progress.
The Odyssey Debut Curved Head Flute has been designed by Peter Pollard to be easy blowing, with great tonality and exceptional playability, ensuring those first steps are giant leaps. It comes with both a curved head and a straight head for when the flutist become more proficient, or grows with age.
Supplied in a classic wooden leatherette covered case and padded carry bag, the Odyssey Debut Curved Head Flute opens the door to becoming an accomplished musician from an early age.
• 16 closed keys
• Rolled tone holes
• Lip plate and Embouchure hole designed for ease of blowing
• Curved & Straight Head
• Silver plated body and keys
• Offset G key
• Stainless steel rods, springs and pins
• Adjustment screws
• Quality pads
• Hard shell case wood case/leatherette covered with padded carry bag
• Accessories: Cleaning cloth, cleaning rod, instruction leaflet