Perfect for new players. Proffered by educators.
In these easy to manage sizes, including the ever popular 1/4 size, the Antoni 'Debut’ double bass provides a manageable, playable, easily transportable starter outfit for the budding bassist.
Fully featured with a warm, profound tone, the Antoni 'Debut’ Double Bass is suitable for Classical, Jazz and Rock 'n’ Roll, offering projection and clarity to provide a solid underpinning in ensemble playing and definition for solo work.
Antoni 'Debut’ Double Bass Outfit
- Laminated spruce back
- Hand carved solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Laminated spruce table
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish finish
- Ebonised fingerboard and nut
- Traditional, plated, open geared tuners
- Ebonised hardwood endpin with adjustable chrome leg and rubber foot
- Fitted maple bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Heavy, deep padded water resistant 600 denier nylon cordura bag with external bow pocket, accessory pocket and carry straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.