Perfect for new players. Proffered by educators.
In rehearsal, in concert, in junior orchestra, in school, at home, the Antoni 'Debut' Cello Outfit is the ideal student Cello.
Fully featured, with a satisfying and sonorous tone, featuring solid timbers and ebony appointments, and provided with a high quality wood bow, the Antoni 'Debut' Cello is a star performer.
Antoni 'Debut' Cello Outfit
- Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
- Hand carved solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Hand carved solid spruce belly
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony nut
- Ebony tuning pegs
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebonised hardwood end pin with adjustable chrome leg and rubber foot
- Fitted maple bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebonised hardwood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Heavy, deep padded water resistant 600 denier nylon cordura bag with external bow pockets, accessory pocket and carry straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.