The special feature of these horns are their structurally integrated, unitary rolled tone hole - which means they are not created by soft soldering a separate metal ring onto the body. Our proprietary manufacturing method allows us to use the material from the body itself to roll the tone hole edges out, creating a one-piece unitary body that has not received unnecessary heat treatment and therefore no potential drawbacks associated with solder-joined components. The resulting tone is one that is free, centred, warm and resonant.
• Super VI neck
• Large Bell • Unitary rolled tone holes
• Hand-engraved bell and bow
• Key Touches: Oversized Nickel silver buttons
• Professional class
• Range: Low Bb to high F#
• Complete with contoured soft case
• Other finishes available: Cognac Lacquer (CL), Un-lacquered (UL)
Now includes BG Super Revelation ligature.